Sunday, January 3, 2016

I remember

Wow, I am so sorry I was gone for so long, how is everybody?

Miss me much?

Anyway, I just got back from my home state down in Texas.

Man that brought back memories.

The tree house I wanted to build in the back yard, and the beehive that stopped me.

That time my brother danced on a fire ant colony and was sent to the hospital. (He is allergic to fire ants and is now scared of any bug/ arachnid.)

My "pet" spider that mom killed. (I captured ants and blew them into it's web, it lived under the counter next to the table."

Another spider that dad stepped on and her babies crawled up his leg to attack him.

The baby locks that were just too easy to open. (How could I do that at such a young age?!?)

The forgotten kisses. (They were cookies you left in the oven overnight.)

Jessie. (The stereotypical bully.)

The first time I ever saw snow.
The first time I saw mom eating Santa's cookies.
The time before my brother turned teenager. (He was so sweet!)
Good country music.
Good music. (Feel the rain on your skin!)
My maturation ceremony. (ug, THAT was SO CONFUSING!)

Oh yes, so many memories, they made me what I am today.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

2 comments:

  1. "The first time I saw mom eating Santa's cookies."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i still can't open the baby locks, especially the door knob ones..

    ReplyDelete