Sunday, November 29, 2015

reveal to my class

Hello, to everyone in my creative writing class,

You know me as,

A person who tries really hard to get everybody to laugh by telling "YO MAMA!" jokes.

The person who goes up to the podium almost every time we have a journal jam to "bring some levity to the classroom and lighten the mood." even though I have terrible anxiety and am hit with stage fright every time.

I get up and sing sometimes, but it's never as good as when I'm alone.

I make various animal calls during class,
but it makes me nervous when everyone looks at me.

Ok... If you don't know who I am by now you have never even come to class ONCE! I mean seriously, anyone who went to the first two journal jams we had would know who I was after reading the third SENTENCE in this post!

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of you stopped reading after fatal sentence no. 3, so to spite all of you, I am now dedicatin' da wreast ov dis blogg 2 totl caossssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MA GAW! TIZ SA BEAUT!

# lol, LOok aT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and Ma bAd selfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.o WTH IZ DIZ MADDDNESSSSSS?!?!?!?


THIS
IS

SPARTA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FEAR MA FACE!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Whew, glad I got THAT out of my system.)


p.s. sorry to anyone who took the time to keep readin' I pretiate it. <--- *my Texas accent*

On paper.

See ya peeps.

8 comments:

  1. morgan you are always so brave and make me want to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan! YES! I'm sorry we made you nervous haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you're not afraid of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. This is amazing. Why have I not seen your blog before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not in your class so still pretty curious, but the comments are telling me you're Morgan so that's sick. Anyway great to meet you, also I'm jealous of you I wish I could get myself to do this stuff. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pokemon pictures made me laugh out loud. Haha you're awesome !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also this was hilarious and I wish I could post stuff like this on my blog

    ReplyDelete